Saturday, July 18, 2009

new author

This is the first book I've read by Jayne Ann Krentz. I'm over half way through the book, "Truth or Dare" and haven't figured out where the title came from. Usually something happens or someone says something.. ..it's an "ah ha" moment. Haven't had it yet! I'm liking the story line. It takes a while for it to get suspenseful enough that you can't put it down. Those are the kind of books I like to read.

What I don't like.. ..the drawn out sex! It just isn't necessary for the story. They're just sort of there! Their having great sex has absolutely nothing to do with the story. It almost ruins it for me.. ..and not because I 'ain't gettin' any either (added for those of you who might think along those lines.. ..you know who you are). I don't know whether all of her books have such graphic sex. I will have to read another one of her books before I decide to cross her off my list of favorite authors I like.

No comments: