Wednesday, June 3, 2009

finished another one!

This Dean Koontz novel "Odd Hours" leaves you hanging. I'm sure his next book will pickup where he left off. I only wish I had it already. Now I'm curious where he is headed with the character Odd Thomas. "In Odd We Trust" will definitely be on my list when I make my next trip to the library.

Barbara Delinsky is a new author for me. I've enjoyed her other novels so I'm sure I will enjoy "Three Wishes".

A dear friend sent me a rather large box of books so I shouldn't need to go to the library other than to return the books I currently have. Hmmmm! I might just have to get the next Odd book though.

This evening I discovered that what ever attacked my computer and took some files from my stored pictures also took a few of my word documents which I have books by author. That might be a run on sentence, but I hope you get my drift. It's all very weird to me. What purpose did this theft serve, other than to really p--- me off? Now I have no clue what else might be missing.

1 comment:

Cheryl Walker said...

Hello Judy,
sorry to hear about your computer :( I know when we had someone hack into ours they added files and hid them in our computer, we happen to find them. Anyways I do hope you can find your files, and get your computer fixed.

As for the Angels Landing images, I just print them, and let the ink dry. You can try to heat set them as well. I have not had any problems so far. I have colored them with copics,dabbed them with alcohol inks, and airbrushed them. They are all on my blog and I do show how you can used the alcohol inks on them to :) very easy!!!

Anyways They are the cutest little bears ive seen so far :)

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Hugs,
Cheryl