Wednesday, June 24, 2009

moving on . . .

Finished "The Sixth Target" while I was doing laundry on Monday. There were so many things going on in that book, multiple shootings on the ferry, child kidnapping and slaughters in an apartment building. The shooter on the ferry turned himself in so there was a court trial. All four of members of "The Women's Murder Club" were involved. I'm glad it was a fast read 'cause I couldn't figure out how the title of the book came to be. It's a clincher until the end I tell ya'. I'm looking forward to the seventh book.

Just started "Christmas Cookie Murder" by Leslie Meier. Her books are so delightful to read. Lucy Stone (main character) is a normal housewife who can't help herself. If she doesn't stumble across the body, she's looking for "who done it".

Once I'm finished with this book, I have a box full of books that a BFF sent to me. I won't need to visit the library for a long while. Happy trails . . . . reading

No comments: