Friday, June 12, 2009

three wishes

I had to finish reading this book today. It was due back at the library and I wasn't able to extend the due date, someone else was waiting to check it out. I haven't read very many of Barbara Delinsky's books. This one is strictly for "the girls". It's a very sweet romance novel with some suspense. Close to the end of the book I was reaching for the kleenex box, make that toilet paper since the box is empty.

I gave up reading Danielle Steele and Nora Roberts in preference for suspense. Kinda, sorta had my fill of those. I'm looking forward to reading "The 6th Target" by James Patterson. It's part of his Women's Murder Club series. Since it was also a television series, I can put faces to the characters.

I have managed to replace the missing documents in my Book file. I still need to re-do my list for the library. Still can't believe such a wierd computer glitch or theft!

No comments: